This Mouth Watering Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Will Make You Want To Make It And Try It Instantly
Gluten free diets have gained popularity not just among those sensitive to gluten, but on everyone who appreciates the quality of life that comes about eating gluten free food. In this article, we will show you how to make this tasty Zucchini bread that is gluten free and very healthy.
Why zucchini bread? Other than the fact that this bread is delicious, zucchini is a great source of fiber and therefore is a healthy option. It also helps add moisture to your bread making it soft and more palatable to everyone. It has very few calories and so if you want to enjoy bread without stressing so much about your waistline, then zucchini loaf bread is the way to go.
How To Make Gluten-Free Zucchini Loaf Bread
- Half a tablespoon ACV
- 16 tablespoons of gluten-free flour
- One cup grated zucchini
- Half a teaspoon salt (Himalayan would be preferable)
- 1/8 cup baking powder (aluminum free)
- 2 eggs
- ½ a cup of melted coconut oil
- 340 grams of coconut sugar
- ½ ounces lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds
- 4 ounces unsweetened milk ( you can use cashew or almond milk)
- Lemon zest? from two lemons
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut butter
- Warm up your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Take a bowl and pour the ACV and the milk. Leave the mixture to ferment.
- Mix the flour, Himalayan salt, baking powder, and poppy seeds in one bowl.
- In another big bowl, beat the eggs and add the coconut sugar and coconut oil. Mix these ingredients well. To this mixture put in the lemon zest, lemon juice, and effervesce milk. Whisk this blend so the ingredients combine.
- Next, get rid of excess moisture in the zucchini, and add it to the mixture described in step 3. Once you’ve done that add the blend from step 2.
- Mix everything well until integrated into a nice batter. If you measure the ingredients properly as instructed, your batter will be just the right density.
- Grease a loaf pan and pour in the batter.
- Put the pan in the oven and cook it for 40 to 45 minutes.
Preparing the glaze
As the loaf is baking, you can take the time to prepare the glaze. To make the glaze, you should:
- Soften the coconut butter and transfer it to a bowl.
- Into the melted coconut butter, put the lemon juice and the honey. Mix the ingredients well or until you achieve a velvety consistency.
- Once the cake is ready, allow it to cool until it is warm and apply the glaze onto the warm cake.
You should give the glaze time to set on the cake before serving.
Store it in a container and place the cake in the fridge so it can stay fresh for a couple of days.
Isn’t that a simple recipe that you can easily try out on your own? Bon appetite!