7 Ways To Reverse Cavity And Treat Tooth Decay Naturally
Healthy teeth are the mirror of our health, and in order to keep the teeth healthy, it is necessary to regularly brush them and use natural methods to prevent decay and cavities.
It was proven that there is a connection between your tooth health and illnesses such as diabetes or respiratory disease. The most recent research shows a link between oral health and heart disease. Moreover, problems with teeth and gums affect the appearance, communication, and self-confidence.
How To Keep Your Teeth Healthy And Prevent Cavities
If you don’t like going into the dentist office and spare yourself from expensive dental treatments you can try out these tips that will improve your dental health. Besides, brushing and use of dental floss, these dental tips will keep your teeth healthy and prevent oral cavities and tooth decay.
- Eat foods that contain a fair amount of vitamins K, A, D and E and minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium.
- Consume foods that are rich in fiber. Fiber activates the saliva production and with that protects your teeth from decay.
- Take a supplement of vitamin D
- Drink yogurt on a daily basis because it has calcium and probiotic cultures that will protect your teeth from caries.
- Try oil pulling. Squish coconut oil in your mouth for 15-20 minutes. This oil has anti-inflammatory, bacterial, and fungal properties thus it’s very good for your oral cavity.
- Don’t consume any products that contain refined sugar, because it will create plaque on your teeth.
- Use mineral toothpaste. It has a clayey taste, but it’s much healthier and effective than the regular toothpaste. You can easily make one at home.
You will need:
- 2 tbsp. baking soda
- 20 drops clove or mint essential oil
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. magnesium or calcium powder
Just mix these ingredients until they combine nicely. Then, transfer the paste into an airtight glass container. Use it on a daily basis.