Get Rid Of Dust: Mix And Clean Your Home With These 3 Ingredients
Probably, there’s no person on Earth, who’s not bothered by dust and stains. Especially those that are hard to remove. This is why we often use chemicals to clean our homes. But, do you know that they may adversely affect us, especially children and pets?
To some people, dust can cause an allergic reaction. That’s why it’s important to properly clean our homes. To avoid the irritation of chemicals, in this article, we show you how to make a natural cleaning agent.
How To Clean Your Home
There’s no need for chemicals. This natural mixture will quickly remove the stains and dust in your home.
For the preparation, you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 liter of water
- 2 drops of your favorite essential oil
Preparation And Cleaning Process
Pour the apple cider vinegar into the water and mix well, so that they combine. Then, add 2 drops of your favorite essential oil, to neutralize the smell of vinegar. Stir again.
Damp a microfiber cloth in the mixture, drain it and then wipe the dirty surface. It’ll quickly remove the dust and stains from all surfaces in your home. You can use it to wipe the floors, bookshelves, closets. The moment you try it, you’ll notice amazing results!
Tips On How To Get Rid Of Dust
Here are some great tips on how to minimize the amount of dust in your home.
- Regularly change the bag of the vacuum cleaner.
- Cleaning dusters do not absorb the tiny particles, they just lift them in the air. Instead of duster, use a microfiber cloth.
- Regularly ventilate the room.
- Vacuum all over your home (the floors, carpets, vents, and furniture), at least once a week.
- Polish your wooden furniture with beeswax polish, or any other similar product.
- Protect your mattress from dust, by buying a mattress cover with a zipper.
How to Get Rid of Dust