Ingenious Ways To Cook Eggs In About A Minute And Why You Should Eat Them More Often
Eggs contain many vitamins, minerals and nutrients that are good for our health. That’s why we all eat eggs, don’t we?
7 Reasons Why We Should Eat Eggs More Often
1. They contain iron, zinc and phosphorus, minerals vital for the human health. Women need more iron due to their menstrual cycles (iron deficiency can lead to fatigue and bad mood); zinc improves the immune system of the body; while phosphorus, improves the health of the bones and the teeth.
2. Eggs promote the healthy growth and shine of the hair.
3. They contain high amounts of protein and all nine essential amino acids. One medium egg has about 80 calories, and 6 grams of protein. Three eggs supply the human body with 18 grams of protein, or about a half of the daily intake recommended for an average woman.
4. Eggs contain choline, which significantly reduces the possibility of developing breast cancer. An average egg yolk contains 125 milligrams of choline, or a quarter of the daily intake recommended for adults.
5. Eating an egg on a daily basis will help you improve your memory and cognitive abilities.
6. Eggs contain high amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin, nutrients that prevent macular degeneration and cataracts.
7. They affect satiety and promote weight loss, as well as gain of muscle mass. Eat them in the morning, to lower the daily caloric intake.
Ingenious Ways To Cook Eggs
Eggs are an affordable meal, that’s very easy for cooking. For example, you can boil them, make an omelette or sunny side up. Regardless of the way of cooking, eggs make a very nutritious dish, packed with vitamins, minerals and proteins, which improve the overall health.
In the video below, you can see some amazing edible egg tips and tricks, which will have your breakfast ready in a minute! Enjoy!