Castor Oil & Baking Soda: Powerful Combo That Treats Many Health Conditions
Castor oil is tasteless and odorless. We get this oil by pressing the seeds of the Ricinus communis, or the castor plant. This oil has a number of medicinal properties, and can treat various diseases and health problems. Baking soda is a versatile ingredient, with many different uses. You can use it for almost everything, from cleaning surfaces to heartburn relief.
By combining these two ingredients you get a very powerful remedy, which you can use for the treatment of many medical conditions.
How To Combine Castor Oil And Baking Soda
You will need:
- Castor oil (the amount depends on how big is the area you want to cover)
- A little bit of baking soda
- A bowl
Pour the castor in a bowl and add the baking soda. Mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon, to combine. Take your time, as the baking soda will slowly dissolve in the castor oil. In the end, you should get a nice and thick paste. Store it in the fridge, for max 2 days. Afterwards, make a new dose.
This paste is for external use only. Take a little bit with your hands and apply it on the affected skin area. Cover it with gauze and leave it for 20 minutes. Afterwards, just rinse the paste with lukewarm water.
Castor Oil And Baking Soda: What Does This Powerful Combo Treat
- Put this paste on bruises, cuts and wounds. They will heal quicker.
- Regularly massage your heels with this mixture, to get rid of the calcium deposits.
- Use it as an insect bites relief.
- Apply it on skin tags, to remove them.
- Cover your infected toenails, to treat fungus.
- Apply it on your hair, as a hair mask to treat dandruff and hair loss.
- Apply it on your lower back once a week, to alleviate the pain.
- Scrub it onto your feet, especially if you have corns and calluses on them.
Note: Don’t forget, this paste is for external use only! Regarding its content, which is completely natural, it is considered safe. But, if you have any doubts whether you should use it or not, consult your physician.
The baking soda and castor oil compress you can make at home to treat 15 health conditions
How to Remove Skin Tags With Castor Oil and Baking Soda
11 Amazing Health Benefits of Using Baking Soda
Castor Oil May Help Relieve Arthritis, Sciatica and Back Pain