What Is Your Biological Age? Pinch Your Hand And Find Out!
Scientists believe that the birth certificate does not say everything about our real age. The so-called biological age, does not coincide with our real years. The work of our brain and muscles cannot be determined precisely by the calendar. How young or old you are, can be determined by these 4 simple exercises.
Why don’t you do try these exercises and find out what is your biological age.
4 Exercises Can Determine How Old You Are
To perform this exercise your partner should hold a ruler on the length of 50 cm, so that the zero is pointed down. You should place your hands about 10 centimeters below the ruler. When your partner drops the ruler, you should catch it:
- If you caught the ruler on 20 cm, your biological age is 20 years
- At 25 cm, your age is 30 years
- At 35 cm, you are 40 years old
- At 45 cm, your biological age is 60 years
Tilt your body forward, and bend your legs slightly in your knees. Then try to rely on your palms:
- If you lean on your palms, you have between 20 and 30 years
- If you touched the floor with your fingertips, you have about 40 years
- If you managed to bend to your knees, you are between 50 and 60 years
Use your thumb and forefinger of one hand to pinch the upper side of your hand skin on the other hand. The skin will slightly raise around the pinched area. Measure the time for which your skin returns to its normal flat form. If this happens for:
- Almost immediately: You are younger than 30 years
- 3-4 seconds: You have about 30-40 years
- 5-10 seconds: You have about 50 years
- 15 seconds: You have about above 60 years
Close your eyes and stand on your right leg. Raise the left leg approximately 10 inches from the ground. Next, measure how much you can stay in this position. If you can stand:
- 30 seconds and more: You have 20 years
- 20 seconds: You have 40 years
- 15 seconds: You have 50 years
- Less than 10 seconds: You have more than 60 years