Avocado Chocolate Cake: The Delicious Dessert Without Dairy, Flour And Refined Sugar
Vegan desserts are, indeed, small works of art. It’s inconceivable to make a chocolate cake that is not, for example, cooked with milk and eggs. Best of all, you do not have to feel guilty whenever you eat a piece of this cake since its ingredients are healthy, well balanced and delicious.
We present you the avocado chocolate cake. Avocado is well known for its healthy fats as well for its vitamins and minerals content. Only 100 g of avocados contain, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6 potassium, vitamin B5, vitamin E, as well as tiny amounts of manganese, magnesium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, copper, vitamin A, vitamin B3, B2, and B1.
How To Make Avocado Chocolate Cake
For the preparation of this delicious dessert you will need:
- 230 grams of coconut flour (you can use rice flour as well)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of organic cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 mashed avocado
- 450 ml of water
- A pinch of sea salt (you can use kosher or Himalayan salt as well)
- 1/8 cup of white vinegar
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 200 grams of muscovado sugar (as an alternative if you are diabetic you can use 2 teaspoons of liquid stevia ( ½ teaspoon of stevia powdered extract))
- Puree made with 2 avocados
- 1/3 cup of muscovado sugar or 3/4 cups of organic honey
- 1/3 cups of organic cocoa powder
First, preheat the oven to 180 °C. Then, take two cake pans or regular pans for baking. Mix all of the ingredients until they combine except the olive oil and sugar (stevia). Next, add the oil and whisk once again. After that, add the sugar to the mixture and combine the ingredients well. Split the cake batter into the pans and bake the mixture for 30 minutes. Remove the cake batter from the oven and let it cool down. Mix the icing ingredients well and pour over one cake pan. Spread the other one over the second cake pan. Then, place the first cake batter on top of the other one. Pour the rest of the icing over the whole cake, and with a knife spread it equally. At voila, you have the perfect vegan dessert without any dairy or flour.